Sunday, March 11, 2012

This Week

My husband and I are going on a much needed get-away this week.  We had planned on going two weeks ago, but those plans were suddenly changed due to Alex developing a bad case of appendicitis.  Once a year we try to spend a couple days just enjoying each others company, relaxing, and talking.  Uninterrupted time to talk is a rare commodity around here.  I'm extremely grateful to my parents and my wonderful friend, Dinah, for taking care of things on the home front and making this trip possible for us.

I'm setting up a series of posts to run this week dealing with prayer.  These are blog posts from the archives of Devoted, the devotional blog that I no longer post to.  Praying each of you are drawn closer to the Lord this week as you live your lives for Him.

I will look forward to getting back next week with more money saving tips, more of our adoption story, and devotional thoughts from Ephesians.  

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great time! Looking forward to those posts.

    ReplyDelete