Saturday, June 16, 2012

Three Men

Molding lives
Building futures
Shaping dreams

Dependable in life
Strong in character
Steadfast in conviction

My dad (with my mom and Amber)

Loving God
Loving family
Loving people

Leaders
Providers
Protectors

My husband (with Ryan)

Men above reproach
Fathers with devotion 
Christians with integrity

My dad
My husband
My father-in-law

My father-in-law (with Cory)

This Father's Day
giving thanks for three men
who gave me riches for eternity

Thank you for loving me
Thank you for loving God
Thank you for caring about the generations to come

 Happy Father's Day!

"O my people, hear my teaching;
listen to the words of my mouth.
I will open my mouth in parables,
I will utter hidden things,
things from of old--
what we have heard and known,
what our fathers have told us.
We will not hide them from their children;
we will tell the next generation
the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord,
his power, and the wonders he has done.
He decreed statutes for Jacob
and established the law in Israel,
which he commands our forefathers to teach their children,
so the next generation would know them,
even the children yet to be born,
and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God
and would not forget his deeds
but would keep his commands.
Psalm 78:1-7


No comments:

Post a Comment