Remembering to be thankful as I bring my requests before the Father.
1. Date night with my husband.
2. The enjoyment of working on a 1000 piece puzzle with my family in the evenings.
3. Good conversations with my oldest son, Ryan, while he was home on Christmas break.
4. A cup of hot tea.
5. Hot dishwater. It really warms a body up on a cold day.
6. A good book.
7. The joy of watching a little one learn his letters and numbers.
8. A generous God who gives us everything we need for life and godliness.
9. Singing songs with my babies in Cradle Roll on Sundays.
10. Children old enough to hit the buckets when the stomach flu hits.