It's been almost four years since that day which started a new chapter in our lives. My husband and I are now parents of seven children instead of four. God has taught us so much through this journey and he has answered so many prayers. This is my attempt to record the joys and struggles of expanding our family through adoption.
Walking On
Walking down the road Searching for the right words Trying to listen with my heart My hurting son beside me Shuffling his feet Kicking at stray rocks Lagging behind Head tucked down Image: chrisroll / FreeDigitalPhotos.net "What is wrong" "Why all the anger" "Please talk to me" I'm begging Pleading Praying for answers Bit by bit They come But he's hesitant and fearful He wonders "What it might be like" "Why I feel this way" He worries He will hurt us We may not understand We might be angry I tilt his face up to look into my eyes I tell him "It's ok." It is natural to wonder about living with his birth family It is wonderful that he loves them God made it that way They are part of who he is We are not hurt We understand We are not angry His pace picks up His arm soon wraps around my waist I put my arm around his sh...
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PTL Love MJ
ReplyDelete