Tuesday, March 31, 2020

If my tears were enough...

My heart cries out
My spirit weeps
The tears fall to my feet

Many are lost
Some have strayed
And for them I pray

May they hear your voice
Be held in peace
Surrounded by your love

Let salvation be found
from You alone
Our only God and Savior

I can cry
I can pray
Beg salvation on this day

But the choice
It is Yours, 
Not mine
Offered freely by our Lord

Oh, if my prayers lifted up
and my tears were enough
to save you

His blood cries out to cover you
Your pain he longs to make his own
Your wounds he wants to heal

Listen, listen, listen
His love is calling you

Listen, listen, listen
His Word speaks truth to you

Oh, if my prayers lifted up
and my tears were enough
to save you

My heart beats this prayer...




No comments:

Post a Comment