Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Updating my Blog

I'm sending out a big thanks to my daughter, Kaytlin, for working hard to design a new header for my blog.  She also is doing some new design and layout work for me.  I love what she has done so far.

It is hard for me to believe that this is Kaytlin's last year of high school.  I've watched her blossom into a beautiful Christian young lady that often amazes me with her depth and insight.  I'm excited about the plans that God has for her life and the things she will do in the future. 

If you would like a sneak peak into her life check out her blogs.  Yes, she loves to write.  She is a girl after my own heart.  However, I would have to say she is much more talented then I in that area.  What she is writing at the age of 17 blows my mind.  In her blog We Are Windows she writes fiction stories, poetry, and devotional thoughts.  My personal favorite is an epic poem she wrote entitled Silver Tree and Crimson Flood.

My contemplative thinker.


Kaytlin is also our cake baker.  Whatever will I do without her to bake and decorate all our birthday cakes?  I'm afraid the kids will be sorely disappointed at my attempts at birthday cakes after being spoiled by Kaytlin.  Her Grandma taught her how to bake and decorate cakes.  She shows her cake creativity on her blog entitled Simply Sweet Suggestions.

So if you have a chance drop by and visit her blogs and give her an encouraging word.  She loves having visitors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment